|1. Adachi T, Hanaka S, Masuda T, Yoshihara H, Nagase H, Ohta K. Transduction of phosphatase and tensin homolog deleted on chromosome 10 into eosinophils attenuates survival, chemotaxis, and airway inflammation. J Immunol 179: 8105-11, 2007.
2. Adachi T, Hanaka S, Yano T, Yamamura K, Yoshihara H, Nagase H, Chihara J, Ohta K. The role of platelet-derived growth factor receptor in eotaxin signaling of eosinophils. Int Arch Allergy Immunol 140 (suppl. 1): 28-34, 2006.
3. Adachi T, CuiCH, Kanda A, Kayaba H, Ohta K, Chihara J. Activation of epidermal growth factor receptor via CCR3 in bronchial epithelial cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 320: 292-6, 2004.
4. Adachi T, Stafford S, Kayaba H, Chihara J, Alam R. Myosin light chain kinase mediates eosinophil chemotaxis in a mitogen-activated protein kinase-dependent manner. J Allergy Clin Immunol 111: 113-6, 2003.
5. Adachi T, Vita R, Sannohe S, Stafford S, Alam R, Kayaba H, Chihara J. The functional role of Rho and Rho-associated coiled-coil forming protein kinase in eotaxin signaling of eosinophils. J Immunol 167: 4609-15, 2001.
6. Adachi T, Choudhury BK, Stafford S, Sur S, Alam R. The differential role of extracellular signal-regulated kinases and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase in eosinophil functions. J Immunol 165: 2198-204, 2000.
7. Adachi T, Stafford S, Sur S, Alam R. A novel Lyn-binding peptide inhibitor blocks eosinophil differentiation, survival, and airway eosinophilic inflammation. J Immunol 163: 939-46, 1999.
8. Adachi T, Pazdrak K, Stafford S, Alam R. The mapping of the Lyn kinase binding site of the common β subunit of IL-3/granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor/IL-5 receptor. J Immunol 162: 1496-501, 1999.
9. Adachi T, Alam R. The mechanism of IL-5 signal transduction (Review). Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 275: C623-33, 1998.
10. Adachi T, Motojima S, Hirata A, Fukuda T, Kihara N, Kosaku A, Ohtake H, Makino S. Eosinophil apoptosis caused by theophylline, glucocorticoids, and macrolides after stimulation with IL-5. J Allergy Clin Immunol 98: S207-15, 1996.
11. Adachi T, Motojima S, Hirata A, Fukuda T, Kihara N, Makino S. Detection of transforming growth factor-β in sputum from patients with bronchial asthma by eosinophil survival assay and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay. Clin Exp Allergy 26: 557-62, 1996.
12. Adachi T, Motojima S, Hirata A, Fukuda T, Makino S. Eosinophil viability-enhancing activity in sputum from patients with bronchial asthma, Contributions of interleukin-5 and granulocyte/macrophage colony-stimulating factor. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 151: 618-23, 1995.